Sunday 23 November 2008

Rainbows

2moro's gonna be a long day for me. 4 appointments. I should blog what's on my mind right now b4 the work stress starts kicking in.

I am currently taking a few hours break from my movie marathon. Went to pick up Season 4 from Jennwah earlier (all the way to Puchong - i know...i'm so addicted). The story's getting interesting. I couldn't stop laughing when Orson came up with the magic bbq fork joke and told Bree "Let's go freak Mrs Mcluskey next". FYI, Bree is pretending to be pregnant and accidently got "stabbed" with a BBQ fork and guests were all freaking out. That's why Orson had to come up with the magic fork thingy.

Anyway, what I wanna write about is about rainbows. Are there anyone out there who doesn't like rainbows? C'mon ! It's so beautiful & sort of magical. I was driving last evening and was thinking, when was the last time I saw a rainbow? I think it's a few years back. I remember when I was a little kid and I saw this rainbow so I tried to run to the end of it hoping to see that white unicorn. Well, I watched a cartoon that shows a white unicorn at the end of a rainbow! Of course I couldn't get to the end of the rainbow because halfway running towards it, I met with a stray dog who chased me back all the way to the house. Stupid doggie! Spoilt my unicorn quest!

I dun't know why but I would like to see a rainbow now. I mean of course not now, it's like 8pm and it will be really eerie if I can see a rainbow at the dark sky. I would like to see a rainbow soon so that I can drive to the end of it and get my hands on that pot of gold =)

Nah, actually i wanna see a rainbow so that I know I still can take it slow and not let life's stress get to me. Sometimes I really need to stop, relax and look out at the sky once in a while. There's so many people dying from stress nowadays. We need to stop this. It's getting out of hand.

But frankly, that pot of gold will be handy. LOL

1 comment:

SOBA said...

Yes, its beautiful. I have always wondered how the colors came to be all in one giant strand. I am still in awe when I see one. Hmmmm de-stress I think thats great...never thought of it. Anyway princess please dont be stressed out. You are so young and so pretty its not worth it. Cheers