Tuesday 9 December 2008

Some time to myself


I'm very happy today. I've finally finished all my outstanding workload and now I have the time to blog about my past 2 weeks events.



A funny thing happened today during lunch. Halfway eating, the radio started playing Jason Mraz's I'm Yours......


Colleague A: Oi Corinne, ur phone's ringing! Pick up lah. Damn noisy...!!


Huh??! I look at my phone. It is lying very still on the table and no sound was coming out from it ???



Me: You work on tender until mad already ar? Where got ring?? (waving my phone in front of him)



B: HA HA HA ! Her ringtone is some girl singing. The song is coming out from the radio. HA HA HA !



A: Oh yeah. Shit... You lah, when we call you, we have to listen to that song.....


Me: (laughing along) Ya ya. I keep getting missed calls from my mom coz she thinks she is calling a radio station.



I do not know why when people call me, they are subjected to Jason Mraz's song. I did not subscribe to those caller ringtones thingy. Anyway I called Maxis and corrected it. Heard we have to pay for those songs. I hope they didn't charge me.

And speaking of Jason Mraz, we had a karaoke session last Monday. Take a listen:








Yup.....

Lord knows what they're singing??! Please forgive the blurred images as I was shaking with laughter.

After that, they did improve their singing, not a bad effort from the Westlife of my company. Here's a bad day coz everyone was having a bad day at work:


Hmm...I am having some problems uploading videos. I'll upload in the next post. I do hope my earlier video turns up.

Last long weekend, I had lots of alcohol (sake & tequila) and nice Jap/Korean/Western food. Although I couldn't really eat much (stomach indigestion problems) but I still enjoyed myself.

Now i'm having problems uploading photos. Is it my browser or my laptop?


No comments: