Friday 12 December 2008

CSI

Me & Colleague was chatting animatedly about CSI latest season. I am still watching Season 8 with 3 more episodes to go and she decided to give me the spoiler by telling me that Warrick DIED !!!


OMG !! WHY ???!!


Why they killed off Warrick's character ? I love him....his smoldering eyes................and that BODY.....................

















Look at that. Both are my favourite. Warrick & Nick.


First they killed off Sara's character. Now Warrick. What is happening to my LV CSI team? *sobs*


Anyway....we were quite into it....chatting about some episodes...the miniature doll killer....etc etc......


Me: Was it that stupid fat guy that killed him? That strip club owner...I knew it....
C: No, it was a tall thin guy.....hahahhaha......suspicious leh....
Me: Who is it ?! ( i demanded)
C: You watch it tonite and you will know......



Suddenly.....



RING RING....



Someone's calling my direct extension....



Me: Hello ?
Customer: Hi. Is this Sunway CSI ???


Bloody hell????
I did not reply (stunned)

Customer: Hello? CSI ??
Me: laughing. No, this is not Sunway CSI.


Colleague was giving me funny looks.......


Customer: Oh sorry. I meant SNI......
Me: Laughing...


Colleague: What the F....??!
She was staring at the engineers place looking for the culprit....
(We thought it was our engineers playing a trick on us.....trust me, they like to do these kind of stuffs....)

Customer: Sorry Sorry, I must be watching too much CSI. I am actually looking for SNI.
Me: It's okay, I was juz toking abt Warrick when u called....
Customer: HA HA HA... i must have scared u...
Me: I was going to answer: Yes, this is Corinne Willows. Where is the 419 ???


HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA


Goodness...............

Everyone around us had a good laugh.....it was good to release our stress....

No comments: