Thursday 20 November 2008

Fridays

Everyone loves Fridays. I'm half half.

I love Fridays coz it means the weekend and I get to stay up late and do whatever I want.

But I also hate Fridays. You know why? Because in my company, every Friday there's a Sales Review meeting from 08.30 to lunchtime. They prepare breakfast for you in preparation for the tough drill-down of your funnels.

So you see, I have mixed feelings about Fridays. Yes, it means happy hours after work and the joy of not waking up early for the next two days but it also means a tough 4 hours in a small room with difficult questions thrown to you.

Why this ? Why that? Did you..? What happened to....? Arrghh !

We can't purposely make an appointment in the morning either, because they will only delay the meeting to 5 or 6pm which is even worse because then we will miss our happy hour time.

And let's face it, how many sick leave can we take every Friday? It just looks bad & so fake.

So instead of feeling bad about the review and complaining about what a drag it is, let's be positive and think of it as......umm... (I can't think of anything good about it).

Oh whatever, I dun't care. Like it or not, I have to face it. I'm going to immersed myself with Desperate Housewives tonight and laugh all I want because I will not be able to laugh tommorow morning.

No comments: