Sunday 16 November 2008

Life's experiences

I do not have the time to blog. No, actually i should re-phrase. I do not have the mood to blog about the past week events.

So many things have happened since the week started. Bad stuffs.

First of all I was diagnosed with a cyst in my ovary. After 3 stressful days, my doc managed to convince me that its not life threatening and there's ways to cure it. I even went for a breast scan and I was so scared that after they did one breast, I told the doc I do not want to scan the other. LOL. Now I look back and think how silly I must have looked.

Becoming a little bit happier and calm, I went to work the next day and found out that a few of my projects are on hold because of the economic crisis overseas. Damn. There goes my quota....

Later in the evening, my heart was shattered.

At this point, I look at my life and keep asking.

WHY ME ?

WHY IS MY LIFE SO SAD?

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY OBSTACLES ?

WHERE IS THE LIGHT?

After much self-questioning and tears and of course sessions with my dear friends, i realise there's no point to keep questioning. So wat if it's sad? Everyone's got their own sad point in life. Does this mean that we have to walk around everyday with a sour look?

We have to look at life from another angle.

Cyst? Everyone has cysts in their bodies.

Work? Find new customers. Strategise and work towards a better next year.

Love? I was sad. But now I'm angry. Soon, I will forget and look back and laugh at myself.

Tommorow will be the start of a better week. I'm convinced of it (esp. after MU's fantastic win last nite)

It's looking bright already =)

5 comments:

SOBA said...

Life is like that lah Leng Lui. Got ups and downs....my prayer you will have more ups and a delightful year ahead and also a Mr Right for you soon according to your taste....Cheer up :0

Corinne said...

ty for the prayers soba...im delighted to have frens like u =)

SOBA said...

Sure I will pray for you wan. I go for prayer meeting every Wednesday I pray for you alright. You are a darling and though I dont always post here but I sure like to read your postings. Nothing okay! I am not a humsap old Benggali. Just admiring beauty cannot meh? Yeah I appreciate your friendship too.

SOBA said...

Write more often lah! Sometimes I come here no new postings and I often wonder how you are keeping. I hate it when office mates can spoil your day and put you off the mood for anything nice. May those kind of ppl just drop dead. I ENJOY YOUR BLOG.

Corinne said...

ty ty =) actually i do write everyday but sometimes i dunt publish my post only.