Tuesday 21 August 2007

Horror Date No 1

Being single is quite fun. You get to go out any time, any day, anywhere, everything's just so flexible and you do not have to report to your other half or ask for permission to go out somewhere....

And the best thing is you get to blog about your horror dates :D

This is a classic horror date.

i met this "Singaporean" at one of those boring seminars and after some small introductory chat he asked if I will be kind enough to take him out for dinner as he doesn't know anybody in town blah blah blah. Since I wasn't relishing the idea of going back at 6pm with the traffic out there, I agreed.

We went to Matrix at Phileo Damansara. He ordered a bottle of Chivas and some food and here's some conversation:

S: I have my own accounting firm.
C: Oh thats great. And you're still so young.
S: If you want, you can come and work for me. i wanna open a branch at JB. I'll provide you with a car and condo. How much are you earning now?
C: around 8k (bluff one lah - he boast mah)
S: i can give you double the amount. I'll pay you in Sing Dollars.

LOL...!!!!
does he think he is with a 16 yr old girl ???

Continue:

C: Thx for ur offer but im happy with my job here
S: (pouring a noticeable large amount of whiskey to my drink) I'm serious you know. If you want we can discuss this later .

I don't believe this. Does every Singaporean thinks that Malaysian girls will fall at their feet when they hear the word "condo" or "car".

Then, he keep pouring more and more whiskey on my drink and keep boasting about how successful he is.

More:

C: Are you taking the flight back after the seminar?
S: No i came here by bus.

WHAT ? So succesful with own accounting firm, own a few properties, a few cars but still got to take the BUS ????

Accurately predicting my thoughts he said:
S: I can afford anytime. I've been to Europe, USA and practically everywhere. It's the time taken to travel. It's easier to take the bus to Malaysia.

Hmm....perhaps. But STILL ???

After about one hour or more I couldn't stand his boasting anymore and he kept trying to get me drunk, the idiot. I made some crappy excuse to leave. He was staying at East-In hotel and i had to show him the way to go back. During the walk, this creature possesed him:



Damn..!!! You wouldn't believe where his hands travelled. I quickly shoved him off and left. He shouted:

S: Hey, don't you wanna come up for coffee?

What the %$#@ ?? Is this some kind of TVB drama ? Is someone filming this ?? I didn't bother to answer and kept walking to my car, nervously glancing back to see if he was following. When i reach my car, my mobile rang. It was a private number.

S: Hey, it's Singaporean. You left "something" with me.
C: What is it?
S: Come to my room. I show you
C: Goodbye

2 minutes later, he called again. This time i didn't pick up. And he kept ringing. He even used the hotel phone to call me. I recognise the "7954 XXXX" number.

What a nightmare. Next time, give me the traffic jam.

2 comments:

Jimmy HH Lim said...

Cookie dear, its not about reporting to your other half or ask for permission to go out somewhere....its all about mutual respect... :)

Hope you can find your Mr Right soonest possible to share your happiness and sadness together.

Corinne said...

thks Jimmy...

but if im attached there will be no more horror dates stories to tell here ??!