Saturday 11 August 2007

A year older

it's my birthday and ill smoke if i want to....lol....

i went to work as usual (yes i work on saturdays...bummer...) and i found this waiting for me:


with a packet of chee cheong fun & indocafe coffee (ran out of nescafe). Thks a lot guys :D

then around 11am i received this:


thank u for remembering :)

My lunch was spent with a nice fren who treated me to the la gourmet house. This time i had the lamb stew and duck bruchetta and foot long sausage - pls go try them - highly recommended.



We also had my favourite Caramel Macchiato coffee at Starbucks gossiping away.

After the fattening lunch my long term buddy called me:

E: Have you decided where we are going tonite??
C: Subang Jaya
E: huh?? which club is nice there?
C: (gave her my house jalan and no)
E: %$#@!!! let's go bangsar lah
C: lazy lah....i wanna zzz
E: i will be arriving at 7pm
C: come lah... i'll be wearing shorts only
E: suit u...dunt blame me when the guys ogle at ur topless attire.
C: %$#@!!
E: thou shall not swear on ur birthday HA HA HA

In the end, a couple of us went to a friend's place and on the table were all my favourite food: kFC, nachos with loads and loads of cheese, salmons with loads and loads of wasabis and lots and lots of WINE

i love spending birthdays with some of my favourite people in this world.

Thank You :)

No comments: