Tuesday 7 August 2007

Carrot Juice


Never in my life will I eat any type of greens when it is not necessary. I'm a "carnivore". When my mum or grandma nag, I'll entertain them by taking one small miserable leaf and when i eat it, my face will look like its the most horrible thing i have ever put into my mouth. Hey, theyre bitter OK...The only type of greens i enjoy eating are Cauliflowers & Brocolli. I think they're cute looking.... i'm not mad...My body juz refuse to allow me to eat the other types of veg. (a lame excuse).

Therefore, it is with great surprise and to the astonishment of even myself that I ordered this glass of carrot juice yesterday night. I have been been totally off cigarettes for almost a week now. And i am eating alot more plus i am eating vegetables. Can you imagine ? What is happening to me ? Carrot juice ? i remember when my fren ordered that in mamak 10 years ago and i looked at it disgustingly thinking how anyone can drink that. All my frens now think that i am dating a health gym instructor or something (and for the last time to all my well meaning frens, I am NOT seeing a health freak so geroff my back pls....) They can't believe this. I dunt blame them. Neither can I ...

2 comments:

chilicandy said...

congratulations ! on your path to healthy lifestyle ! lol !
But i still remember, the old chinese actually doesnt allow us to drink or eat too much carrots. The reason, simply will becomes too 'yellow'.. yeah, thats the danger of getting jaundice. But i still drinks them no matter what... :p

Corinne said...

hmm...i didnt know abt the carrot thingy..i love my abc soup and my grandma makes them at least 2 times a week