Monday 13 October 2008

My Parking Hassle

From today onwards, I have to park outside of the Menara and walk abit coz a new Senior Manager joined and I have to give up the basement parking for her. At first I was pissed off as:

no 1: It's quite far to walk
no 2: If the car park is full, you have to park at the shopping mall which is further to walk
no 3: If it rains, I will have to get wet and probably reach my client's place with a wet look
no 4: It's not possible to work late anymore as it is quite dangerous to walk to the outside parking after 7pm
no 5: It's very inconvenient because I go in and out of office all the time and the fee per entry is rm2.

Now that my anger has died down and I am calmer, let's look at the positive side:

no 1: No need to pay RM90 monthly, can save about RM50 to buy new shoes
no 2: Walking that extra distance is still better than working in other areas of PJ, at least I do not have to go through the federal highway jam every morning & evening
no 3: The extra exercise will help me to burn some fats
no 4: If there's no parking, I can park opposite the housing area and save another RM2
no 5: Got excuse not to work late =)

Life goes on.

No comments: