Sunday 19 October 2008

Manchester United 4 - WBA 0












The Roo boy's on form again =)

Before the match I sms my friend asking for the odds. He told me MU is giving 2 balls.
Umm, okay let's wait till HT, probably the odds will go down.

At HT with the score at 0 - 0, I again sms my friend. He told me now MU is giving 1.5 balls.
WHAT ??! How to bet la with that kind of odds.

I didn't expect what happen next.

Within minutes, the roo boy scored and what a fantastic goal it was.

10 minutes later, Ronaldo scored. He doesn't look too happy after scoring, maybe he was thinking he should score first and Rooney stole his glory? Or perhaps he was just having some personal issues but he does not look happy.

Berbatov's goal was a classic Nistelrooy goal. He was standing there at the right place at the right time. I do wish he would run more instead of strolling around the field.

By the time Nani scored, I was already feeling for my loss of $$$ but oh wells, it's fated. If it's yours, it's yours.

Perhaps if I have put on a bet, the score would remain 0 - 0 ?

A truly good 2nd half display.

No comments: