Saturday 29 March 2008

No more Coffee

Two days ago I had a seminar at Le Meridien and drank a small cup of coffee after 3 weeks off it. The reason why i stopped drinking was because it did funny things to my body. I used to drink 2 - 3 cups a day (can't get the day going without a dose of caffein in the morning). One morning, I started feeling panicky for no reason. It was the most horrible feeling. Doctor said it was partly because of the caffein and stress and I am not suppose to touch coffee anymore. The withdrawal symptoms were pretty bad. I feel weak, dizzy and very sleepy for 3 days. After that, my body adjusted to the loss of caffein and my appetite increased. Previously, my breakfast was always a cup of coffee. Now I have cereals and a toast.

Anyway, of course, being the stubborn me, I ignored the order and tried a small cup Immediately I felt uncomfortable, adrenalin pumping, heart racing. Sigh.

This morning i experimented again. The same thing happened and the worst is I vommited all of it out immediately.

No more coffee for me. Only chocolates for me @ starbucks next time.. now i have to go on a diet too...sobs~

1 comment:

Aaron Tan said...

wah.. you have serious problem with coffee! drink milo lah.. i'm planning to buy milo and drink it in the office...instaed of nescafe..