Wednesday 26 March 2008

A bad day which ended good

My day didn't started out too brightly last Sunday. I woke up about 12pm and was suppose to go for squash but I was feeling really lazy and wanted to stay home to watch F1. My buddy would not hear anything of this sort and dragged me out of the house.

During squash, because of the lack of warm-up before the game, I fell down and bits of skin came off my hand, elbow and knees. It's not painful at that moment but you feel the pain after. We then proceeded to TTDI for the Tiger Event, where I stepped on a pool of water + mud upon getting out of the car, wetting my jeans and feet. After getting our seats in front of bamboo, the waiters decided to move the tables to the front a little so that it won't block people from going in & out of the entrance. While moving, the table toppled over and few bottles of beer spilled all over my jeans and top. Crap. With all these bad luck "chi" I was thinking that MU will probably lose the game and I will be in a very bad mood on Monday with all the Liverpool fans bragging & teasing me.
















Thankfully no such thing happened.

What an exciting match ! Our defenders were brilliant in stopping Torres. For most of the game, I hardly notice his existence. Benitez was complaining they were rough handling him and he had to go for a scan. What a sissy. I suggest they stop whining and really look into their team performance problem. Mascherano deserved to be sent off. He gave some bad tackles and was shouting vulgarities all around the field.

Anyway, the night ended well as I predicted the correct score and won a RED Sony Ericsson phone. Suddenly, my day doesn't seem too bad at all =)

No comments: