Friday 21 December 2007

Few days before Christmas....

I login today and realise that my blog is turning into a Manchester United's weekly results blog....Whooops....

Ok lah, time to bring it back to a more personal level.

Let's start with home no longer sweet home. A relative has come to live with us, he is abit sick and has to stay home from now on. Taking care of him is definately not easy as he has a mental problem as well, caused by falling from a lorry when he was young. I suppose this responsibility is taking its toll on everyone so it's not very cheerful at home. It doesn't help that my grandma is more dramatic than usual but well, there's no use complaining coz we have to get use to it. Yes, my personal space has definately been invaded but thank god for wireless technology that enables me to escape to my room =)

On another note, one of my good friend is getting married this weekend, Congratulations to Michelle & John. To Michelle, we will try to make it as sweet as possible for you and to John, I really pray that you have some good "brothers" with you for the morning session.

If any of you watch local tv, please vote for Raj, one of the contestant for the ntv7's show "Love Perhaps" or "Perhaps Love".... whatever lah. You can watch catch up episodes at http://www.ntv7.com.my/ & please vote for Raj every Saturday from 10pm. More info can be found on the website (i think) Personally I find the show abit boring, I only watched 2 episodes of it online yesterday. All talk talk and no action. But please vote for Raj, he is a nice guy and VERY desperate to win. HA HA HA !

Please go watch "Enchanted" too, especially if ur the type who has forgotten how "love" feels like. I guess the guys will hate the movie but to all the girls, please watch it. It helps you to believe in love again =)

I'll update again after the wedding.

No comments: