Monday 10 December 2007

Another good thing about December

Tommorow's a Public Holiday for Selangor. It's the Sultan of Selangor birthday.

WooHoOOo.... !!! No need to wake up at 7am. No need to go to work. No need to pretend i'm answering important emails or working on some tough quotations when i'm actually playing facebook. No need to pretend I'm looking for potential customers in the newspaper when i am actually checking out the sports & entertainment section :D

Another best thing is, it's been raining since 6pm. Ahhh, such a nice weather to sleep. I hope the rain continues till tommorow 10am. Sorry to all working-in-KL folks. I just like listening to rain drops on my roof & waking up early to the wet morning knowing that i dun't have to work :D

I realised today that I only have to work 4 days a week for the next 3 weeks. There's a public holiday next thursday, then it will be the Christmas holiday on the 25th and New Year on the 1st. And this is why, December has and alwiz will be my most favourite month of the year :D

No comments: