Tuesday 7 July 2009

Leave Faster!!!

What makes a good manager?

I do not know.

But definately not one that backstab you and push all the blame to you when things goes wrong.

I hate my immediate manager. I can't stand her. Not after today. Not ever since she joined actually but I tolerated. Her management skills sucks. If there is a problem, as an immediate manager, why didn't she enquire with me what actually happened, b4 she send out an email to the entire world?

To top it off, her england sucks big time. Sometimes she probably doesn't mean it that way but because of her english, it makes her sound terrible. I have ignored all the previous "blame" that was thrown to me but two weeks ago, when I was on medical leave, she complained that I was not interested to pursue a customer. This I really cannot take it. I replied an email to her in which she ignore but of course, knowing her, she will backstab me from behind which she did today.

And she even have the nerve to pretend to be the "good guy".

HELP ME................................!!!

I can't wait for the day she leaves. She has actually resigned and her last day is end of August. Can't she leave earlier?

1 comment:

It's Me said...

kekekekeke....backstabbing mana mana pun ada...