Thursday 9 July 2009

An Embarassing Episode

This happened a few weeks ago...

I have about 5 - 6 pairs of shoes in my car. Some are the same style, juz different shades of colors and patterns.

On that particular day, I do not know what I was thinking, I juz slotted my 2 feet into a pair of shoes. I walked through a shopping complex with those shoes and went to meet my customer at the adjacent office building. A little while into the meeting, I got bored and started fidgeting and looking around for things to do. Upon looking down at my feet, I realise to my horror, that I was wearing 2 different type of shoes!

So embarassing! I prayed that no one else in the room saw it. I guess they didn't coz no one mentioned anything or they were too kind and were probably laughing after I left! Arrghh !

After that day, I threw all my shoes at the seat behind and pick the ones I want to wear daily. No more dumping 6 pairs of shoes together at the front car seat....!

4 comments:

It's Me said...

wakakkaka....different kaler or same kaler? if same kaler probably ppl wont notice lar...kekekeke...u r so funny lar..

Corinne said...

one black and one brown...

Unknown said...

New fashion. I have seen Japanese Gals wearing different non matching socks..So you must be starting your own trend..different SHOES!!!

Charmaine Pua said...

Yea new fashion ma... make it like u purposely wan... if ppl ask, just say 'Alamak! This is new fashion la... duh' hahaha make them embarassed back