Tuesday 23 June 2009

Migraine, Migraine Please Go Away...!

What in the world is causing it?

Let's trace back to what I ate that triggered this after so long...

Saturday:
Seafood Carbonara Pasta
Lamb curry
Prawn
Squid
Salmon
Ice Cream with chocolate chips
Marshmallow/Papaya dipped in chocolate fountain
Lychees

Sunday:
Nasi Kandar with egg and chicken drumstick
Fried rice with corn, crabstick & luncheon meat

Monday:
Bak Chang
Lamb Chop, Brocolli, Mashed Potato, Corn & Cheese Sausage


So which one is the F. culprit? I have a feeling it's the cheese & lamb combo....



Oh God......look at the amount of food I stuffed in my stomach....it's no wonder I am gonna look like a balloon soon......................

3 comments:

It's Me said...

hahahahha...no wonder lar...the culprit is CHEESE & CHOCOLATE lar, leng lui...

Corinne said...

but i didnt eat chocolate on monday but yet i get migraine on tuesday wor........WHY??

and sometimes i eat cheese its ok...sometimes i eat chocolate its ok....maybe the combination..

hmm...

It's Me said...

Leng lui...u think it will take effect immediately meh...cheese oso see what kind of cheese...last time my doctor onced told me b4 certain cheese oni...just like coffee oso another trigger...i drink one cup ok one...if i drink 12 cups for 2-3 days continuosly then it will sure come n visit me derr...