Monday 23 February 2009

My mind is clear now....

It was a demoralising 10 days and it all started on Friday the 13th. Oh wow!! Friday the 13th !! Now I know why I have been having this strange week. Damn Friday the 13th!!

Anyway, although I was very demotivated, I did enjoy my Valentine's Day. It was a weird Valentine afternoon turned into a fun Valentine's night. I'll post the photos when I get hold of them.

After Valentine's, it's back to reality on the 16th. I thought the weekend rest and chilling out with friends would have helped me to relax. Unfortunaly my monthly friend choose to visit me on the 16th itself. Because I have just lost a deal, I couldn't afford to skip work so I took painkillers even when I don't have cramps. Turns out to be a bad move because the pills gave me gastric. After a few days, I really do not know if it was period cramps or gastric or some abnormal abdominal pain.

I couldn't sleep and when I do sleep, I get woken up about half hour later with some weird nightmares.

I felt dizzy in the mornings and afternoons but I still didn't go to the doc. I guess losing that deal made me numb. OK OK, I know losing a deal is all a part and parcel of what I do, but I just couldn't accept it because my customer actually lied to me straight to my face. I guess it's my LEO pride up to its tricks again.

On top of all this, there's the office politics. It's amazing what a person's mouth can do.

Anyway, my mind suddenly cleared last night. How or Why, I do not know. It just cleared.

Today I went to work and I am normal again. I'm happy now.

HEY! Could it be the hormones? Hmmm.....

1 comment:

SOBA said...

Felt so sorry for you.
Anyway glad its over and something good will work out in your favor. Praying for you...I do mean it...I do.

Cheers...wait and see great things happening.